From leisure travel to outdoor recreation, to food and brewery stories, we have a variety of materials readily available to print and digital travel media.
Check out our top story ideas, press kit, and a list of current press releases. We also have high-res digital images of the destination. Additionally, if you are interested in traveling to San Pedro on assignment we are here to help you and provide information for your research.
We look forward to assisting with suggested itineraries, our favorite places to eat and best places to explore for an authentic experience found only in San Pedro!
In The News
San Pedro is making headlines! Check out our latest mentions in the press from LA and beyond.
Browse our latest press releases from the Downtown San Pedro Business District.
Are you looking to write a travel or Southern California themed story? How about focusing on family owned ethnic restaurants or award-winning craft beer? Here's a few ideas we recommend you start with:
- LA Whale Watching Tours (Harbor Breeze Cruises)
- Battleship IOWA (West Coast's largest battleship)
- West Harbor (Coming Soon!)
- LA Fleet Week
- Dia de los Muertos
- San Pedro's Punk Music Scene
- Little Italy of Los Angeles
Are you a member of the press looking to receive our press releases and media alerts? Please sign up here!
Please browse our photography assets and logos here.
If you are a reporter on deadline and need immediate information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a travel writer looking to be hosted, we ask your cooperation in following these guidelines:
- A minimum of 10 business days’ notice for a visit
- Digital media – recent examples of travel or travel-related features online or blog coverage.
- San Pedro is unable to provide airfare or ground transportation.
- Complimentary or media rate hotel arrangements may be provided but are at the discretion of the host businesses and are subject to availability. Blackout periods may also be in place throughout the year.
- Meals accompanied by a Discover San Pedro staff member will be covered, however all visiting press should plan to pay for some portion of the visit. Comped meals will be considered for food writers, however, Discover San Pedro is unable to guarantee anything.
- Our primary goal is to assist the working press. Accommodating spouses, children and visitors accompanying the working press is at the discretion of Discover San Pedro.
- Please send any coverage to us following your trip!